Week Beginning - 07/06/2021
Homework Due: Friday 18th June 2021
Bug Club Reading
Read a book on Bug Club and complete the comprehension quizzes.
School code: babb
Please complete the maths quiz on maths.co.uk linking to our learning around adding and subtracting fractions.
Children should also be regularly practising times tables and number facts using Times Table Rock Stars and Numbots.
Please complete the grammar quiz on spag.com.
This week's spellings for a TEST next FRIDAY 18th JUNE
These are the last four spellings from the Y3/4 spelling list, so next week we will move on to revising some spelling patterns.
Spelling practice and handwriting sheets are available below in the documents section if required.
SCIENCE homework for Mrs Allen
Make a poster telling your family all about what you have learned in our latest science topic - Light and Shadows. Here is an overview of our lessons to help jog your memory!
- The one with the box - could you see the objects in the darkness?
- The one where we explored which materials were reflective by shining a torch at them.
- The one where we thought about sun safety and learned about opaque, translucent and transparent materials. We used that knowledge to help us design sunglasses!
- The one where we explored the question - 'Do all things make a shadow?'
- The one where we investigated how the size of the shadow changed when we moved it further away from the light source (torch)
Once you have shared your poster with your family, bring it in to school to show me. I'm looking forward to seeing them!