Our school uniform is as follows:
• All Saints Babbacombe green sweatshirt or cardigan
• White Polo shirt or shirt
• Grey or black trousers/shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
• Green and white summer dress
• All Saints Babbacombe Coloured School book bag
• Appropriate outerwear (coat, hat, gloves, cap) for the season
• Long hair must be tied back using either plain green, white or black hair
bobbles. A plain hair band may also be worn in these colours.
• Shirt and school tie can be worn at formal occasions (church, performances, awards, leavers service)
• Plain socks or tights, white, black or grey, should be worn for school.
• Shoes should be black. Trainer style shoes should not be worn.
• Fashion shoes (platforms, multi-coloured shoes, open-toe, boots etc) are not
• Shoe heels should be less than 2cm.
• Plain white or black sandals with white or grey socks may be worn in the summer but we ask parents to ensure that they can be tightly secured.
• Pupils may wear watches, but other jewellery is not suitable for the school day.
• Pupils with pierced ears may wear plain studs. Any pupil wearing pierced earrings must be able to remove and replace them themselves.
We ask parents not to send their children to school wearing:
• Jeans, denim clothing or jogging bottoms.
• Unsuitable shoes e.g. high heels or flip flops
• Branded clothes
• Make up, nail varnish or excessive amounts of hair gel
• Extreme haircuts and styles
Physical Education Dress Code
Please ensure all clothes are clearly labelled!
All items of school uniform are available from Riviera Schooldays, which is conveniently located in Torquay town centre, at the top of Union Street. Purchases can be made either in store or online, with a free delivery service to school.