All Saints School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check, which must be maintained throughout the period of employment.
KS2 Teacher Vacancy May 2018
Thank you for your interest in this post, we look forward to hearing from you. To make an appointment to visit the school or for any further information, please contact Margi Edwards (Business Manager) on 01803 329131.
Your application and accompanying letter should be returned to Margi at: firstname.lastname@example.org
KS2 Teacher MPS/UPS
Fixed Term Contract 1 Year
Required for September 2018
All Saints Babbacombe is a one form entry primary school in the heart of beautiful Torbay; we have an established staff team and good community links. We are a close-knit family orientated school, committed to nurturing all pupils to be the best they can. We are part of a growing multi-academy trust and work closely with partner schools from across Devon.
We are looking for an experienced KS2 teacher, who is flexible, creative, enthusiastic and inspiring, to join our hard working, friendly team. Applications are invited from both newly qualified and experienced teachers. This post is temporary in the first instance for one academic year due to school reorganisation.
The successful candidate must have recent experience and up to date knowledge of the KS2 curriculum, including KS2 SATs preparation, and have high expectations of our children.
Candidates must be willing to support and develop the school’s Christian ethos.
Visits to the school are encouraged; please contact the School Administrator, Mrs Alison Paddon to arrange this.
The school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils; all applicants will be subject to an enhanced CRB check.
You will be:
- An outstanding class teacher with high expectations for all pupils and proven high standards of planning, delivery and assessment;
- A dynamic and creative classroom practitioner with a secure understanding of the National Curriculum and how to deliver this effectively in KS2;
- A committed team player;
- Able to provide a caring, nurturing learning environment and to build a strong rapport with children, parents and colleagues;
- Able to secure high standards and excellent levels of progress;
- A teacher who is committed to inclusion.
- Able to support and develop the school’s Christian distinctiveness.
In return, we are able to offer:
- A collaborative and supportive team, fantastic pupils, potential leadership opportunities;
- A school set in a great location, with lovely grounds and an attractive environment in which to live and work;
- A friendly and supportive school community where parents, staff and children work together well.
School Crossing Patrol on Reddenhill Road
We are looking for a friendly outgoing person to join our team, enabling our children to cross a busy road safely on their journeys to and from school. If you think you may be able to help, please contact the school office on 01803 329131.
Training will be provided